Sunday, September 12, 2021

Taylor Leigh - Taylor's cuckold show


Release Year: 2021
Studio: 40 Something Mag, SCORE
Models: Taylor Leigh
Genres: Big Ass, Blonde, Clips, HD, MILF, 1080p, Cheating, Cuckold, Hairy Pussy, Old/Young
Video language: English

Hot wife Taylor Leigh has a message for her husband at the start of this scene.
Natural tits chick plowed by shemale - Bunny Colby Takes Daisy Taylor's House Call. None. Sexy shemale daisy taylor fucks guy bareback - Ts daisy taylor gets fucked. TRANSEROTICA Busty Nikki Jade Taylor Fucked At Parent Teacher Conference. Shemale Shiri Allwood spends a night in with Nikki Jade Taylor Fucked At Parent Teacher Conference.

"Honey, I have something to tell you," she says. "I told you I was going on a girls weekend, but I really wanted to explore something else, so I stopped by the 40Mag studio and found myself a young, hot stud, and I can't wait to get my hands on him. What do you think about that? I can't wait to get his cock in my mouth. I can't wait to feel his cock spreading my pussy wide open. I'm such a naughty wife!"
That's true, but she's a naughty wife whose husband is perfectly okay with her fucking hung, young studs for all t! he world to see (or even just for her to see). Today, 47-year-old Taylor is sucking and fucking Milan, who's easily young enough to be her . The action is hot and lusty, and Milan clearly enjoys Taylor's mature pussy as much as she loves his young meat.
"I love being a cheating wife," Taylor says as Milan pounds her hairy cunt. "I need to cum on your cock again!"
Which she does, over and...

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7559kbps
Audio: 204kbps





File size: 1.3 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Showdown: The Afterparty

Release Year: 2018 Models: Apollo , Mar Genres: Ass-Eating , Big Dick , Black-Only , Foot Fetish , Gay/Bisexual , Holiday Theme Vi...