Tuesday, August 31, 2021

The Prospective Maid Pt 1 & 2


Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I run a local housecleaning business on the side, but things have been particularly slow lately, so I went on a few new websites and after some searching found an ad for someone needing a maid on a regular basis. This could be a great steady income, but he requires and interview before he can guarantee the job. I arrive right on time, dressed ready to do some cleaning in my shorts, tank, sneakers and bandana to keep my long hair out of my face when I'm working. I knock and an attractive man answers the door. We seem to get along well as we start discussing the job, but he does mention that he has some strange requests for his maids, which is why he pays so highly. I tell him no problem, with my experience I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle. I get to work cleaning the dining area and I must admit it's a little disconcerting to be watched so closely, but he reassures me that I'm doing a great job. Then he brings up his first request: He likes his maids to be nude while clean! ing. I hesitate as I am not that type of housecleaner, but he mentions he knows my business is struggling and that I really need the money. Unfortunately I really do, so I decide it can't be that bad, as I strip down to just my socks and get back to work..
Straight Step Brother Fucks Gay Twink Family Step Brother Fucks Gay Twink Family Step Brother With His Cock And Dildo. None. None. None. None.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8388kbps
Audio: 241kbps





File size: 1.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Year's Showdown: The Afterparty

Release Year: 2018 Models: Apollo , Mar Genres: Ass-Eating , Big Dick , Black-Only , Foot Fetish , Gay/Bisexual , Holiday Theme Vi...